As part of its ongoing development, The Safety Compass has established Advisory Board to provide strategic advice to the management of the company.
The advisory board will be composed of accomplished experts offering innovative advice and dynamic perspectives. The group will meet regularly to provide strategic direction, guide quality improvement, and assess program effectiveness.
Roles and responsibilities of advisory board members:
- Developing an understanding of the business, market and industry trends
- Provide "wise counsel" on issues raised by owners/directors or management
- Provide unbiased insights and ideas that could improve the business
- Encourage and support the exploration of new business ideas
- Act as a resource for executives
- Provide social networking platform for directors and the company
- Encourage the development of a governance framework that enables sustainable growth of the company
- Monitor business performance
Members will be announced shortly.